Thursday, May 8, 2008

Patience, or Lack Thereof

Some of you will notice the deletion that occurred on our MySpace.. While others are too busy with their fucking heads up their ignorant asses to realize they've been included.

I find it very sickening.

When we started the MySpace, I had, for a fleeting moment, the idea that maybe, just maybe some decent people would be met. I was wrong. Not only was I wrong, but not even indecent people were met.. As if so, you'd see them listed here.

I'm disappointed in the lot of you. And frankly, if it were entirely up to me, the vast majority of you would be thrown to the wayside and replaced with willing participants. Not boring, horny, one-track-minded men, who clearly only come to MySpace for a little T&A (I know, a shock!), which you obviously didn't get.

This saddens me deeply. Why? Because you're simply reinforcing my current belief that men totally suck. Can't trust 'em, can't love 'em, can't count on 'em.. Actually, they're fucking useless.

I'd be a lesbian if I liked women any better.

So there. That's what I have to say.

"Fuck you", doesn't even begin to cover it.

All My Love,
Lynx

3 arguments:

Red Scarlett said...

A-fuckin-men sister

Unknown said...

You know what I think pisses me off the most? If they saw either one of us, we'd have stalkers on our hands.

Siladitya Banerjee said...

Nice to read ur article.
Thankx.
BPO work from home